How to Activate Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL 8-Digit Code on Any Device?
Disney+ is a growing streaming platform featuring a massive library of movies, TV shows, and other stuff to binge-watch. The best part is that the Disney-owned OTT service is available on a vast range of devices. However, you will have to activate it with the Disneyplus.com login/begin URL and an 8-digit code.
In this guide, we’ll explain what it is, and how to use it to activate Disney+ on any device including Android TV, Apple TV, gaming consoles such as PS4, Xbox One, etc. The process for all the compatible platforms is almost similar.
Although you will require a valid Disney+ subscription prior to using it on any device. Disney Plus offers a range of memberships that you can select from. The price starts from $7.99 a month, and you can even get it for only $79.99 a year. The longer you subscribe, the best price you will get.
How to Activate Disney Plus on Android TV with Login/Begin URL?
Before you use Disney Plus on your Android TV from Samsung, LG, Panasonic, or any other brand, you must activate it using the Disneyplus.com Login/Begin URL and an 8-digit code. Follow the procedure available below to learn how to do that:
- Turn on your Smart TV and install the Disney+ application.
- Now launch the app and sign in to your Disney+ account.
- You will see an 8-digit code on the screen of your television.
- Next, launch a web browser on your phone or PC where you are already logged in.
- Visit disneyplus.com/begin from here, and enter the 8-digit code from the TV screen.
- Finally, click on continue, and Disney+ will be activated on your Android TV.
You can also use this process to activate Disney+ on your Apple TV, Roku, or any other compatible device.
How to Log in to Disney Plus on Gaming Consoles with Unique Code?
You can also use Disney+ on your gaming consoles such as Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. However, the process to do that features slight changes from the one mentioned above. Follow these steps:
- Turn on your console and install the Disney plus app
- Now launch the app and click on “Log in with unique code.”
- You will then see an 8-digit unique code on the screen.
- Note it down and launch a web browser on a device where you are logged in to your Disney+ account.
- Visit disneyplus.com/begin in the browser.
- Next, enter the 8-digit code you have noted previously.
- Finally, click on continue.
That’s it. After that, you’ll be able to watch your favorite Disney+ movies and shows on your gaming console.
Also Check: Feed Kroger Login: How to Access ESchedule at feed.kroger.com
What devices is Disney Plus Available to Stream?
Disney+ is available on a number of devices ranging from televisions, personal computers, consoles, and streaming sticks. Here is a complete list of devices compatible with Disney Plus:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Android TV devices
- TV brands like Samsung, Panasonic, LG, and more.
- Vizio Smartcast TVs.
- Apple TV HD and Apple TV 4K
- iOS devices – iPhone and iPad with iOS 12.0 or later.
- Android Phones and tablets with Android OS 5.0 or later.
- Amazon Fire Tablet.
- Xbox One using the latest software.
- Xbox Series X|S.
- Playstation 4 and 5 using the latest software.
- Amazon Firestick
You can use any of these devices to watch your favorite content on Disney Plus. The best part is that one subscription grants you access to use the service on any of these devices.
How to get a Disney Plus Subscription?
Before activating Disney Plus with the login/begin URL, you will need a valid subscription or membership. If you haven’t got it yet, here is the process you need to use in order to get it:
- Open a web browser and visit the official Disney Plus website.
- Now click on the “Subscribe” button present in the top left corner.
- Next, choose a subscription plan from the given list of options.
- Next, enter your personal as well as billing information.
- Finally, complete the checkout and start streaming your favorite movies and shows on Disney+.
Disney Plus features tons of amazing movies, shows, and other things you can watch in your free time. You can also get the Disney Plus bundle having Hulu and ESPN+ to unlock even more content for as low as $12.99 per month.
Is Disney Plus Worth It?
If you don’t want to read too long, then here’s the simple and straightforward answer- Yes, Disney Plus is definitely worth it with its amazing collection of content and economical prices. Now, for the readers who’d like to go into details, Disney Plus offers great collection of films and shows from the Marvel Universe, Star Wars, Pixar, and National Geographic.
There are shows for kids as well as adults including Star Wars, Moon Knight, The Simpsons, and the classic Disney content that made it popular. In addition, Disney keeps expanding the already extensive library. There’s always something incredible available to watch on the platform.
For parents of small children, there is a great amount of kids’ content available. For grown-ups, there are cool shows and movies from all genres available. It has something available for everyone. You can even unlock the Disney+ bundle to have Hulu and ESPN+.
This way, you can make the library even more extensive with live TV and sports content. All of this is available for a brilliant price tag that is lower than its competitors like Netflix and Amazon Prime. Therefore, we believe that Disney+ is definitely worth your money.
What do you think about it? You can share your thoughts in the comments section.