The title of “handsomest man in the world” has been held by many over the years, but which one really deserves it? There have been countless debates on this topic, with people arguing for their favorite candidates. However, there are some stand-out contenders for the title that always seem to make an appearance on these lists. For 2022, we predict that the following 10 men will be considered some of the most handsome in the world.
List of Most Handsome Man In The World:-
1. BTS ARMY V, aka Kim Taehyung, has been named the Most Handsome Men 2023 once again! With his appearance at the Celine’s Men’s Fashion Show at Palais De Tokyo in Paris, the Yet To Come singer is making waves within the fashion industry. Taehyung is a very popular celebrity. Because he is the most beloved member of the boyband BTS, he has a huge fan following. Run BTS singer V is only 26. BTS V won over other attractive hunks like Robert Pattinson and Hrithik Roshan to claim the first spot on the list.
2. Chris Evans is one of the most handsome actors in Hollywood. He has piercing blue eyes, a killer smile, and an engaging nature that makes him irresistible. He has won numerous awards, including MTV Awards, Kids’ Choice Awards, and People’s Choice Awards, and has been nominated for Academy Awards. His popularity in the Marvel series has made him one of the highest-paid actors in the world.
3. David Beckham – He is a retired English footballer who was one of the most famous players in the world during his career. His good looks and style have made him a global style icon and he frequently appears on lists of the most attractive men in the world.
4. Chris Hemsworth – He is an Australian actor who is best known for his role as Thor in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films. He has won multiple awards for his work and was even voted as one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” by People magazine in 2014.
5. Omar, A Middle East beauty and a top-rated personality is the World’s most handsome person. Omar, an Iraqi model, was born on September 23, 1989. He has huge popularity among women around the world. Omar has beautiful hazel eyes and a great sex appeal. His Instagram account has more than a 1.3million followers. He is also a popular model-actor and photographer.
Also Check Out:- Top 20 Most Famous Persons In The World 2022
6. Nick Jonas – He is an American singer-songwriter and actor who first gained fame as a member of the Jonas Brothers. His solo career has been successful and he has also appeared in a number of films. His handsome features have made him a popular choice for magazine covers and he was even voted as one of the “Sexiest Men Alive” by People magazine in 2020
7. Hrithik Roshan, a Bollywood actor, is one of the most handsome men in the world. Millions of girls around the world love Hrithik Roshan, the man with hazel-nut eyes. His amazing physique and height of just 1.8 meters have earned him the title of Greek God. He was born on January 10, 1974. He was married to Suzanne Khan, but is now separated.
8. Tom Cruise was born in 1962 and is an American actor who has received numerous recognitions around the world. His skills as a producer and actor are remarkable, too. Every year, he celebrates his birthday July 3. He also interacts with his followers via social media. He won three Academy Awards for his dashing acting skills and is well-known for his beautiful hairstyle.
Also Read:- Top 20 Hottest News Anchors in the world 2022
9. Noah Centineo – He is an American actor who has starred in a number of popular films, such as To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before and Charlie’s Angels. He has won numerous awards for his work and his good looks have made him a teen heartthrob.
10. Zac Efron – He is an American actor and singer who gained fame for his role in the High School Musical films. He has since gone on to star in a number of successful films and his good looks have made him a teen idol.
These are just a few of the men who we think will be considered some of the most handsome in the world for 2022. Who do you think deserves a spot on this list? Let us know in the comments!
(Content owned by Bareillycollege.org)